2 Port Switching HDMI Extender
Connects two HDMI devices to a high definition display at distances of up to 70m!
- Manufacturer: Lindy
- Weight: 0.830 Kgs
This useful device combines a 2 port HDMI switch with a long distance HDMI extender. It consist of transmitter and receiver units which are connected together using two CAT5e, or CAT6 network cables.
The transmitter and receiver units connect to the display and devices using standard HDMI cables. A button on the transmitter selects which connected device outputs to the remote display.
For the highest resolutions, at distances of up to 70m, we recommend you use shielded CAT6 cables.
The LINDY Switching Extender is ideal for professional applications including long distance signage, demonstration and presentation installations.
• Supports HDMI and DVI equipped devices, e.g. computers, DVD players, set top boxes etc, HD TVs, projectors etc.
• Supports HDTV resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p and 1080i
• When used with computers, supports DVI-D resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200 and WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz
• Input Ports: 2 x HDMI Female
• Output Port: 2 x RJ-45
• Input Ports: 2 x RJ-45
• Output Port: 1 x HDMI Female
• Device selection by push button
• Channel select LED
• Supports High Definition audio, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS-HD
• Dimensions (each unit): 70 x 82 x 27mm (WxDxH)
Network patch cable and HDMI cables are not included. For optimum performance we recommend shielded CAT6 cables and HDMI cables. If connecting a DVI device, a DVI to HDMI adapter cable is required.
2 Port HDMI Transmitter
Multi country power supply
|User Manual||[PDF, 294.25 KB]|