HDMI High Speed Digital Signage Extender
This high quality, professional HDMI Extender easily transmits Full HD 1080p up to 100m using standard CAT6 cable.
Simple to set up and install its perfect for high resolution, smooth video playback. Its superior design allows it to also function as a RS232 extender, Infra-red over CAT6 extender and as a 3 Port Ethernet hub giving it the ability to transmit a whole host of signals.
It is perfect for use with home cinema and professional 3D/HDTV installations as well as digital signage, computer and multimedia system installs.
• Extends uncompressed HDMI or DVI-D signals up to 100m via its “Gigalink” connection
• HDMI Full HD 1080p, HDCP, HDTV and DVI compatible
• Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p with 36/12 Bit colour depth
• Supports DVI-D up to 1920 x 1200 using a HDMI to DVI Adapter or cable
• Connect via CAT6 RJ45 cable
• Easy to set up & install
• For larger distance connections up to 8 units can be cascaded with each other
• Supports 10/100 Base-T Ethernet via the “Gigalink” connection (2x 3 Port 10/100 Ethernet)
• Supports hardware RS232 link function and Infra-red remote signal transmission
• Supports a local HDMI monitor at the transmitter
• HDBaseT Alliance 5Play
This extender has a Transmitter and a Receiver that can be connected up to 100m via high quality Cat.6 RJ45 cable. The bandwidth of this connection is about 800Mhz or 12GBits/s. Since this extender does not use the normal network protocol, only a direct connection via the "Gigalink" port is possible.
Minimum of 350Mhz Cat.5e 22/24AWG UTP solid core cable is recommended. For best results and especially longer distances, we recommend using Cat.6 S/FTP PIMF cable. The extender transmits full resolution and uncompressed HDMI signals with no image quality loss , shadows, darkening or blurring.
Additionally, it transmits RS232 signals e.g. for control of digital signage displays; transmits 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, e.g. for control of IP switching sockets; transmits signals of most IR remote controls, and power transmission from the transmitter unit to the receiver unit.
• Supports HDTV resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, 36/12 bit color depth, and 3D
• HDMI and DVI compatible, bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps / 350Mhz per link
• HDMI CEC support
• Supports DVI resolutions up to 1920x1200 in DVI-D using DVI-D to HDMI cables
• Transmitter unit with HDMI input and HDMI monitor output
• Receiver unit with HDMI Output
• Transmitter and receiver each with 3 RJ45 ports
• All connections are connected to the common "Gigalink" port
• 10/100Base-T support, IEEE 802.1Q, 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x support
IMPORTANT: the HDBaseT / Gigalink RJ45 ports on this extender must never be connected to a LAN as this will cause the extender to fail
• For distances up to 100m with high-grade installation cable (22-24AWG Solid Core, 568B, s.o.)
• Data rate max. 12GBit/s, 800Mhz
• Connects transmitter unit and receiver unit and provides the receiver with power
• DB-9 connectors on the transmitter and receiver (female)
• Bi-directional, up to 192000 Bit/s.
• Requires DB-9 cables with 1:1 wiring
IR remote support:
• Typically range up to 15m
• IR sensor on the front panel of the transmitter, IR transmitter on the front panel of the receiver
• 3.5 mm jack for additional IR sensor on the transmitter
• 3.5 mm jack for additional IR transmitter on the receiver
• Frequency range 20-80kHz, transparent, protocol-independent
• Includes additional IR transmitter on the Receiver unit, 1.5m cable length
• Metal body, 3.5 mm IR jacks on the side, all other ports at the rear
• Link and Status LEDs on the front panel
• Dimensions approx. 15 x 7 x 5 cm each for transmitter/receiver
• Weight approx. 0.46 kg each for transmitter/receiver, total weight approx 1.5 kg
• External power supply on the transmitter: 100... 240VAC / 24VDC ~ 1.25A, with adapters for Euro, U.S., UK and Australian outlets
• Operating temperature range 0-70°C, for indoor use only
• Transmitter and Receiver
• Power Supply
• IR transmitter with 1.5 m cable
• Multilingual manual
For larger distances, we recommend our HDMI over Fibre Optic Extender