HDMI Wireless Extender
Sends Full HD 1080p up to 30m using a wireless connection!
- Manufacturer: Lindy
- Weight: 1.000 Kgs
The LINDY Wireless Extender for HDMI extends Full HD 1080p signals up to 30m*, without compression or latency, just as if you were using a cable!
Using a MIMO 5GHz radio the Wireless Extender provides full support for HD 1080p, HDCP, multi channel audio, CEC and IR remote control and can easily be used with our range of HDMI Switchers, Splitters and Matrix Switches.
Installation is simple, just plug and play, no configuration, tuning or adjustment is required.
* Please Note: Actual distances will depend entirely on the construction of the building and any walls or floors that are situated between the Transmitter and Receiver units. Scroll down for more information...
• Extends HDMI or DVI signals up to 30m (open space) or 20m (indoor)*
• Supports Full HD 1080p signals including 3D
• Suitable for use with Home Cinema and Computer equipment
• Extends IR and CEC Signals for remote control of AV Equipment
• Compatible with HDMI 1.3 specification
• Supported HDTV resolutions: 1080p24/30/50/60, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
• Supported PC resolutions: From 640x480 (VGA) to 1920x1080
• Deep Colour capable: supports 30/36/48 bit colour depth
• Audio Formats: PCM, DTS, Dolby Digital
• Supports CEC
• Supports HDCP 1.2 video encryption
• RF Communication: 5 Channel MIMO
• Operating Frequency: 5.1GHz to 5.9GHz
• Maximum HDMI cable length up to 5m in and out
• Dimensions: 95 x 22 x 155mm (WxDxH)
• Wireless HDMI Extender x 2 (1 x Transmitter, 1 x Receiver)
• Power Adapter (5V DC) x 2
• HDMI Cable, 1.2m
• IR Extender Cable, 1.4m
• User Manual
* Please Note: Actual distances will depend entirely on the construction of the building and any walls or floors that are situated between the Transmitter and Receiver units.
|User Manual||[PDF, 686.79 KB]|