HDMI over Gigabit Ethernet Extender - Transmitter
The HDMI over Gigabit Ethernet Extender System is capable of broadcasting 1080p Full HD over a standard gigabit network. It can operate as a standard extender in a single transmitter to single receiver configuration or can be used as a distribution system with a single transmitter to multiple receivers.
In addition to extending Full HD 1080p HDMI signals the extender system can also be used to extend USB*, RS232 and IR remote control signals, meaning it can even be used as a KVM extender for remote control of a computer.
• Simple plug and play installation, no drivers or software required
• Extends HDMI and DVI-D signals via 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet or a single Cat 6 cable (up to 100m)
• Supports Full HD 1080p via HDMI and DVI-D Single Link up to 1920 x 1080
• Designed for smooth video playback as well as high resolution computer graphics
• Extends RS232, IR and USB* signals
• Can be used to Extend (1 x transmitter to 1 x receiver) or Broadcast (1 x transmitter to multiple receivers)
This Transmitter must be used with a HDMI over Gigabit Ethernet - Receiver, just choose the number of receivers you need for your installation.
*Please Note: Only asynchronous USB devices such as keyboard and mouse are supported, mass storage, pendrives, printers and webcams cannot be supported.
• Supports HDMI up to FullHD 1080p, HDCP and DVI-D up to 1920x1080 (1920x1200 is not supported)
• Uses a non-visually perceptible dynamic compression for network transmission over Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports network switches and other active components such as Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Optic Transceivers for longer distances
• May be used with Fast Ethernet 100Base-T, which will require a higher dynamic compression level
• Multiple transmitters may be used on the same network, however due to bandwidth restrictions some fluidity of video may be lost
• Dynamic adaptation and development of the network connection and the video link
• Status LEDs to verify the connection
• RS232 supports parallel transmission, connection via D-sub 9-pin plug sockets
• Supports parallel transmission of IR remote control signals, IR sensor on the receiver output for IR transmitter cable (included) at the transmitter
• Supports parallel transmission of asynchronous USB signals. Only asynchronous USB devices such as keyboard and mouse are supported, mass storage, pendrives, printers and webcams cannot be supported
• 2 years warranty
• HDMI over Gigabit Ethernet Extender, Transmitter
• 5V DC ≥2.5A Multi-Country Power Supply
• IR Transmitter Cable